header-photo

What will i be doing?


Many have asked me this questions ????? a lot over the last weeks.

I am just as excited to know too...because i sense in my spirit God will reveal soon.



But i know that i need to guard my human heart. There is always a human desire to attempt great things, good things for God. But as i walk with God, i want to do GOD's thing in my life more than great or good.

Some one commented that every pastor that have left FCBC did not achieve much in their ministry. His reference was to the size of the ministry. I was, for a moment, shaken with such an observation. Other than one dialect pastor, who planned and brought a group out, most who resigned and decided to start ministries or churches later, failed to hit the 200 mark. Of course there are others who joined other ministries or churches and have taken a sizeable ministry.


God reminded me NOT to compare. It is more important that everyone of us are faithful to God's call rather than focus on the size of our ministry as a measurement of our success. For the size of ministry is a decision on God's part. My part is faithful to His call.

Jo and i hope to go away, locally, to seek confirmation of God's revelation. We believe our time of ministry will start soon.....

A new dawn is coming!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pastor SL,
Took me a while before I decided to put down my comments. I am reading this post and this part of your article "Someone commented that every pastor that have left FCBC did not achieve much in their ministry. " "shaken" me too.

I guess I felt that this statement does not make any sense to me, earthly sense may be but definitely not heavenly ones I felt. What have one's ministry (esp if it is God's calling to do so), have to do with which church he is from or left ? I felt it is not a very fair statement for both the ones who left FC and those who are still here. I do not think God think this way at all, at least not the God I know.

Indeed it is not how big the church is rather than how big God is in us that matters.

May the LORD bless both u and Ps Jo with a fruitful trip with lots of Heavenly revelations !

God Bless,
Rebecca

Post a Comment