header-photo

He is my Provider!

The recent finanical crisis made me wondered if i had resigned at the wrong time. But God has spoken again and again that this is indeed His time for me.
Suddenly it hits me that it is precisely in such occasion that He will be glorified as my Provider.

The earthly perspective would be bad timing and poor market for whatever i intended to do. i should have resigned later so that i could at least collect my 13th mth.

But faith perspective sees that when all else looks bleak, it will set a great backdrop for His light to shine through!

And shone through He did!
Over the last 1mth, i have received :
daily prayer and scriptural promises from an angel (overweight one; hahah you said so),
family holiday to Beijing (from an overseas friend) in Nov
family holiday to Malaysia (from a family friend) in Dec
business for JC Edu Park,
saving from NICE discount + currency exchange
NICE text books (from overseas friend)
friendships and support from the community.

I have been blessed by His provision!
In fact, by faith, i am believing that i can give, despite being not-employed, to those in need or as lead by God. It is always more blessed to give than to receive for God is no man's debtor.

God is my Provider!
He will be for all who trust in Him (finanical crisis or otherwise)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment