header-photo

Thinking aloud

Was reminded again by Ed Silvoso's (@ CHC) -
"if you want to see something you have never seen before, you must do something you have never done before. Or you will continue to see what you have always seen before as you continue in what you have always been doing."

This reminder was very reassuring i knew i had done something NEW in faith.

Also, there was a song which was sung with these few lines -
"..greater things that are yet to come. greater things that are yet to be done..."

Felt it was an assurance from our Father that He would be doing something new and great (or greater) in the coming years and i would be part of it as i had moved out in faith.

Words failed to express the sense of gratitude i felt in the hall.

As i reflected over this season, i was and am thankful that God is doing a much bigger thing than i realised. I have also found the Body of Christ much more gracious, kind and understanding.

Many people, outside my usual circle, came and offered help, love and listening ears (even when i chose not to speak). They heard, from others, and were concerned for me. Some even offered jobs for me. But I have turned them down because i know this is a season of studying, listening and seeing. It is not time yet to be engaged in anything more permanent.

But through their love expressed, i found GRACE. Grace amazing ....
That God is bigger than all my mistakes.
That God is greater than all the assessments i received.
That God is interested in all my dreams and fantasies.
That God is always around..
in my peaks....
in my pits...

Above all,
He loves me...
He cares for me...
He wants to use me...

To usher His greater things
To witness His greater acts
To celebrate His greater works

He loves me eternally! Such GRACE.

My part....i must respond to His grace by loving Him.
I have been reminded what i have taught about LOVE.

Love is not love till it is expressed.
Love is not just an emotional word.
Love is an action word.
Love acts in good faith and intention.
Love is not afraid of wrong.
Love is not afraid of opinions of others.
Love is not afraid.

Even though this was taught for christian love, it is even more so for me to live out to God.

"Evil persists because good man does nothing!"
There are too many such good man who do nothing in the face of wrong.
I have acted to the best i know.
i pray, by His Grace, i will continue to do so and reduce the evil around us.

something greater is yet to happen, something greater is going to happen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment