header-photo

My Silence

Just in case some of you wondered why the silence.....
- i am currently in Beijing with my family. This trip was a blessing from an old Victoria School friend. Am always thankful to God for this holiday as well as my Victoria School experiences and friends made.
- been thinking about many things ie my failing in discipling my disciples, the lack of true authentic Christian relationships and community life, the shallowness of love, etc
- personally, i believe it is important that we beginning our processing of conflicts, of interest or expectations, by examining how i have failed rather than how others have failed me. in this way, i switch from a blame game to a learning posture for everybody. BUT i have seen many leaders blaming others without doing a just examine of personal failing. Thus, i am determined to live out a God pleasing life by being a godly leader; nothing more, nothing less. It is time to be godly in all my ways. beginning with my processing......in silence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment