header-photo

Personal update

Attended church at Trinity.
It was a nice feeling because I was from Trinity back in the 80s. I remembered attending church at World Trade Centre and prayer meeting at Adam Road. I went to church alone for more than a year without knowing anyone there. But I felt God and His truth there for my learning.
Then my BS leader asked me to change to a more conservative church because of the charismatic issues. So I did. I went to Grace Baptist Church in 1985.
And it was not long when Lawrence Khong, then SP of GBC, was asked to leave. I followed the rest to FCBC in Aug 1986.

And now, visiting TCC, brought back much fond memories with God and the simple church life.
The message today was about the Prosperity God wants for us ie Your Adverity will be His opportunity, Your Confession will be His permission, Your emptiness will be His readiness.
It was a good reminder to thirst and hunger for His fullness in our lives.

I am glad to see this church growing well in members and ministry.

1 comments:

blogpastor said...

Hi Seng Lee,
It was nice to get to know you over lunch. Thanks for sharing your blog as it means I can catch up with what's on your mind.

Post a Comment