header-photo

A new beginning .... A new call

Summary of past weeks learning.
I have been busy with planning for a camp, studying for my course and taking care of jo and children.
Jo has been unwell due to the wisdom tooth extraction. It is painful seeing her bearing the pain throughout the day. It has been more than 1 week and she is still nursing the pain. Sigh!
Study has been good in that my past 10 submissions for the reading assignment received distinctions. I have been very encouraged that I am moving in the right direction.
God blesses me with a pair of free tickets to London because of the frequent flyer card draw. Another person just sms me that God has spoken to her to bless us financially. Wow! More than the amount, the fact that God spoke to someone about us makes me feel very blessed indeed. God will always take care of His saints….

Lately, I have been reminded about the need to seek His perfect will for my life. John Bereve reminded us that God will hold us accountable to His will. And when we failed, He will raise someone else to fulfil it. In the 90’s, I was told that God called a church to move to Woodland. There was several intention and actions but nothing significant was done. Today, CEFE, Lighthouse and VFC are there. Has that church missed something in the process? I don’t know and I cannot judge ….. but it surely reminded me that I must raise up to do God’s call for Senglee. Otherwise, God will raise someone else to do my part.

This led me to pray and seek God for the past week.

Interestingly, God spoke to me last Sunday through Jn21.
He had called me to love Him by Feeding His Lambs, Taking care of His sheep, Feeding His sheep.
I was very touched cos this passage had been a constant reminder from God at different junctions of my life as a believer.
He has not changed His call in my life and that I have to leave my “boat” and follow Him as an expression of my love.

Yes, the leaving from my “spiritual family” had dealt a great blow in my life. Far deeper than I care to admit and know. I remembered how deeply I cried in one of the night whereby God ministered to me in my dream. In that dream, God drew me out to release my pain to Him. And I cried till I was awaken by the pain I felt. Yes I had been hurt and it was not easy to state that…

But now, I have released the pain to Him by His grace. I have been led to bless sincerely from my heart in another dream. Yes I am an old man now..hahah…”old man dreams dream, young man see vision…” In this other dream, I was led to see the pain in those who hurt me. I was shocked and saddened by what I saw. And I woke up blessing them sincerely from my heart.

After speaking to me through these Dreams, God then spoke to me through the scripture. He knew that as a ex-Navigator, I needed scripture to justify my action plan. In fact, I told God that it would be nice if He could give me another scripture to confirm His will for me. And HE DID through Jn21.

That settles it for me!

I will be a pastor for Him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment